View Single Post

Old 06-02-2011, 04:46 PM

Default Re: The Shit list....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowd88 View Post
haha the guy who just backed up his brand new yellow camaro into a bowling alley near where I am lol. idiot just stepped out and tried to figure out what happened. He should be on a shit list for being a Jacka** . Wheres a camera when you need one
L.O.L, that's a good one there. How about those leaches known as car salesmen that try to tell people that the new camaro looks like a 1969 or 1968 model. They're on mine but I can't figure out where to put them. GMPP got on it this morning cause I had to go to a 350 SBC in my project "operation frankenstein" after getting called by my machine shop telling me the cost of the 572 BBC. 16K for the motor undressed, and another 2K for the tranny without torque converter, and another $1,500 for the torque converter needed because of the camshaft being used. Fuck that. By the time you add the intake manifold kit to that it would've been over 20K. Thank god Speedway Motors hadn't shipped anything yet and they were kool about it and managed to calm me down about it.

www.knightmare1015.blogspot.com