Thread: Trans questions
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 08:09 AM
dmize dmize is offline
Ford Ranger Owner
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 60
Default Re: Trans questions

If your ranger is 2wd than you can use a C4 or a C6. The C4 is best because of the size of the bellhousing. Use a 157Tooth Bellhousing and flywheel and starter and it fits real nice. Also if fitted properly the drive shaft will work with only a front yoke change.

1999 ranger reg. cab. Stepside, Show only
Custom interior,Show room condition. 1989 custom roller 5.0 396 hp. Custom Reverse Hood, RCI Fuel Cell
1998 Ranger
Daily driver
Reply With Quote