View Single Post

Old 06-02-2011, 04:38 AM

Default Re: The Shit list....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
lol... I havent heard that name in years!!!
Me neither. It was hilarious. I don't blame him either. I mean sit in line for 15 minutes or longer, and they don't start your order till you get to the window and then get cussed. I would've done the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by machine090767 View Post
A shit encyclopedia?
There are so many people on my list now adays, that mine is starting to look like an encylcopedia now. Westboro Baptists church is at the top now. I don't even know why they call themselves a church. Fuck you westboro baptists. Anybody that protests at a soldier's funeral who died for our freedom has got no class or respect. I say they're at the top of the military's shit list, which I know for a fact that they have one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
f**k these people!!!!! Who else is gonna defend their sorry a*ses?!!
You got that right. They give new meaning to the term bastards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doyouquaxu View Post
1. People who say your instead of you're. I especially hate calling them out on it (on facebook or forums) only to get a response of "it's just facebook, it's not a big deal." Although it is quite fun when I call them out and their reply has other spelling or grammatical errors.

2. Asians who go to school in AMERICA and can't speak a word of English. I'm not racist, my most recent ex was Asian but spoke perfect English, I just can't understand why you would come to school here and not have a clue as to what is being said, and only ever speak your native language and not even TRY to learn.

3. MTV/VH1: what the hell happened to it being "Music TV" or "Video Hits 1"??? I don't give two squirts of piss about the cast of Jersey Shore being in Italy, and apparently Italy doesn't either.

4. George W. Bush. Fuck that guy.

5. That son of a bitch who hit my truck in the work parking lot last summer and didn't leave a note. What a pile of crap.
your number 2 is on mine somewhere I just aint figured out where yet. Your number 4 is in my top 5. You still have some pretty good ones listed there though.

www.knightmare1015.blogspot.com

Last edited by knightmare1015; 06-02-2011 at 06:32 AM.