Thread: Scary stuff...
View Single Post

Old 05-24-2011, 10:06 AM
Livin low...Ridin high

Default Scary stuff...

Well i was goin to get a normal physical the other day and every thing was normal until they got to my heart, the doctor said they think i have a heart murmor which isnt that big of a deal but then they started to chracterized me as a person with Marphins disease, this is a tissue disease that could effect your heart and basically die unexpected....they though i had it because i have common characteristics like tight hamstrings, loose joints, wingspan longer than my height im 6'2 and my wingspn is6'6 and a few other things. SOO ii had to get sent to the hospital today to get an echo...and ultrasound on my heart to make sure everything comes out fine, they should have thhe results in by tomorrow they had to send them off to some special doctor since im under 18....all i have to do now is pray everything is ok and that my ticker is doing good!....and about the hospital, im gonna try to stay outta there, its not a very fun placce to be. period.

---oh and if something does happen ill part out my ranger only to you guys on the forum hahaha.

Last edited by clanier4x4; 05-24-2011 at 10:11 AM.