View Single Post

Old 05-14-2011, 10:11 PM
Do not touch the trim!

Thumbs down FedUP with FedEx

What a bunch of morons!!

I buy something off evilBay, pay the guy with PayPal (which has all my correct shipping info clearly listed). He takes the package to send it off, FedEx screws up 2 of the numbers, no big deal any moron could figure it out.
This was sent 2 day delivery, it's been 4 days since he sent it. FedEx calls him & says they can't find my house on day 3, I give him precise directions including landmarks, house numbers, turn by turn.... etc. On day 4, FedEx claims it was raining in Tennessee and that's why my package was delayed, while it was a sunny warm day here when they first said they couldn't find my house.
On day 5 I get a call from someone who says they have a package with my name & address on it that FedEx left on his front porch earlier. The guy never signed for it as the package required, he just found it on his way out to work.

I had to pay someone to drive all the way across town to retrieve the package FedEx clearly just dropped off anywhere the felt like. When I look at the package, the guy who sent it had the correct info on the package, but FedEx hand wrote a new label OVER that label with someone else's information. I have no idea where they got this info, or why they thought that would solve the problem.

I email the guy & let him know how badly fedup screwed up & he was apologetic.

All this time, I've been emailing fedup, who each time I reply to their message claim they can't read it. Go figure, they can't read English.

So I go back online & send them the same messages word for word & each time they call me Ms. even though I've told them repeatedly that I do not have a vagina nor supple breasts.

They've told me so many lies that I'm keeping this up just to see what they tell me next.

First, they couldn't find my house, then it was raining in Tennessee that delayed the shipment, then the address was incorrect....

I've demanded a full refund of the shipping simply due to their complete incompetence & lack of interest in resolving the issue.

Even the "high level customer relations" people I've called have no clue what's going on. One time they said "you got your package didn't you?"

I've had dozens of problems with fedup in the past, but this is simply an unacceptable business practice.

I'm out the shipping I paid them to lose the package & take it to someone else plus they couldn't even deliver it to the wrong person on time. I'm out the money I paid for someone to retrieve the package (I couldn't leave at the time) and I've spent at least an hour on the phone with these (insert derogatory terminology here) as well as battling their inability to read or understand English emails.

And to top it all off, they claim they won't refund my shipping NOR the money I paid someone to pick it up because it "wasn't their fault".

Sorry, I didn't mean to get into the FedEx jumbo jet, sort through about 4 million packages to find mine, change the label, fly the jet across the country, get into the sorting hub, take the package, jump into a delivery truck & drive the rest of the way across country & stick a label on it with a random name & address on it, throw it on some guy's front porch & run. I know I have a lot of free time on my hands sometimes, but this is crazy!!!

Just a warning to anyone sending any packages, use ANYTHING other than these jerks.
If anyone here works for this organization, I don't mean to infer that YOU are an incompetent turd, but the people I've dealt with are dumber than a mentally challenged monkey.

(end rant)

Need LED's? Send me a PM
LINKS... Click 'em - - -> BUGGMAN PICS - - -BUGGMAN'S YouTube Channel - - -BUGGMAN'S FaceBook