View Single Post
 
Old 05-11-2011, 08:57 PM
HazardousRanger HazardousRanger is offline
Hazardous to Your Health!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,995
Default Re: NSFW: Why isn't there a "hot chicks" thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts007 View Post
oh dude, most of my town is like lil mexico! there are some super fine mexican girls here. Some that would make you go, "was she on that show on the Spanish channel with the smokin hot chicks???"

ive always wanted a hot white chick but the problem is in my area, theyre all snobby fake bitches. (ok, not AAALLL of them but a good 99% of them...the other 1% are of course taken)
the ones on the show tend to look liek sluts haha but yeah man i love them! u can have the white chicks
__________________
Ford Ranger Edge Supercab, 2004 3.0 Auto, 2WD, 4.10 Axle 31x10.5x15 BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO's


My Truck Is My Mountain Bike's Ride!

Class III hitch, Rhino Bedliner, Almost Maxed T-Bar Crank, Tuff Country Add A Leaf, Custom Low Anchor Points, OEM ('99) Tow Hooks, Pro Comp Offroad Lights , Mustang Dome Light, Clear Corners, Slim Toolbox, Blinker Mod,Cargo Brake Light Mod,Expo Lighted Visors, Ultra Silverstar heads/fogs, Fog/high mod, Reverse/switched lights, Bike Fork Mounts
Reply With Quote