View Single Post

Old 05-10-2011, 02:23 PM
Like the Forums

Default Front wheel bearing swap now ABS light is on?

Ok so I changed out my two front inner and outher passenger and driver bearings thinking that woulda get rid of this humming sound my driver side was making. I was wrong the bearings where good so I'm assuming its gonna be an alignment issue as my friend told me my driver side tire seems to be at an angle when he passed me up on the freeway. Anyways my ABS light is on now and it seemed to kick in when I took it for a test drive. It goes away when ever I restart it then comes back on after a few second of driving. I forgot to disconnect my battery when I pulled off the hubs could this maybe be it. I'm sure I'm not the first and i also reused the same hub
2002 ford ranger edge 3.0 step cab with 2.0 fox shocks in front stock in back. 4'' front body lift with 3'' spindle lift torsion bars torqued at 1.5'' 4'' rear body lift. flowmaster exhaust 35"remington mudd brute tires 5 speed manual transmition with k&n air filter 2 wheel drive 4.56 rear geared with a 7.5 diff front bullballr with hella 500 offroad lights two pro comp tow hooks in the front and the back

Last edited by Mondonut619; 05-11-2011 at 10:13 PM.