View Single Post

Old 06-01-2009, 01:06 AM
beaujt

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBigFoot View Post
Any one can do anything. I'm 19. I'm a public school C student who drinks a lot. I couldn't afford to go to Denver Auto and Diesel. I knew jack shit about this stuff going into it. I know much more coming out on the other side. Put one tons under your rig and drive over europe folk all day for me.
hahaha holy shit man, you really did A LOT! Have ya ever been hassled by the cops? I mean i've only got a 4" lift with 31" tires and i've already had a cop get after me about not having effin mud flaps on teh back!!!!

but i'm looking at doing a SAS this december or toying with a 8" SJ lift

But you sound like me, the only way i learn "how to" is to do it... cause i ended up tearing my front axle down to the knuckle for some ball joints(didn't wanna spend 150 getting it done) so its up on jacks in the air. but now i know how to do it, just takes me longer than the guy who would've done it for me haha. What rig did ya pull the axle out of?
93 ranger ext. cab 4.0L auto 6" SJ/custom lift--37" super swamper truxs M/T tires--lock rite locker w/ 4.56 gears up front--warn hubs--exploder 8.8 w/ disc brakes 4.56 gears and detriot locker--one-piece driveline--bushwacker cut-out flares--Bilstein 5150 shocks--2 10" xcite subs w/ 1600W Crunch amp-- tinted windows

waiting for: dual steering stabilizer, put on 3" body lift(in my room), dual shock setup, electric fan, possible SAS with a waggy D44