View Single Post

Old 05-07-2011, 08:53 PM
Sold out for a Focus

Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Well, this really isn't a "vent" but, I work at walmart. And there's always a girl who comes there all the time. Really cute, really nice, my kind of girl. So, she's friends with one of my co-workers, and I was talking to him about her. Turns out she was talking to someone, which you know, kind of bummed me out. But, knew there was still a chance since they weren't "together" yet. Well, I finally built up the courage to go up and talk to her, and eventually grab her number. She's came and visit me for the pass two days, and I actually got the chance to talk to her in person after a week or two of texting and facebooking. Man, I'll tell you this girl is gouregous. So, I tell her that, and how I was shy to go up to talk to her, and she said "Well, if you wouldn't have been shy a few weeks ago, then maybe I wouldn't have kept talking to the kid". I was like shit. So, she comes by today at work, and I found out that she and him are "together" now. Which really sucks. So, I guess I will just have to back off, cause I'm not the type of guy to ruin a relationship. Hopefully it doesn't last long, and comes to me though. lol.. Sorry if I waisted some of ya'lls time.