View Single Post

Old 05-02-2011, 09:16 AM
RF.net ban camp founder

Default Re: Osama Bin Laden is Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4evermodding View Post
If they got rid of the body that fast, it means either he is not dead or they killed him, because it was all part of the propaganda. This would probably be the most accurate information, since the news report that Osama had a bullet go through his head. Sounds kidney fishy don't you think, That tells me that the seal team shot him dead cold in the head and rid the body so that their could be no autopsy to show that we murdered him rather than give him a fair trial. Anyways DNA does not prove nothing in this case. Americans as well as Afghan/Palastine/irac they all want to see the body just as we all saw Hadam.

We will however get some of the economy back on track, This will be done to sway aMERICANS TO KEEP oBAMA IN OFFICE AND THAT the government was not lying about the invasion. Since Americans started loosing faith in the country and packing up and leaving. This is a sure way to tell other nations and allies that we are some bad Mofo's; because we take credit for killing Osama not anyone else. Okay Americans, you puppets, let's hook our strings on our belts and act as though we don't know the truth.
i agree, i saw the saddam vid on youtube, as disturbing as it was to see a human being hung, it gave me the security to know he was dead, in osama's case, i am not convinced he is dead, they could have said hes dead, but never found him, i know its going into conspircy theroies, and not going into that... but what he needs to do is get the economy back on track, right now his approval rating is in the shitter with false promises, and sky high gas prices, does he not know but the higher the prices are, that takes out of the economy, and right now the oil industry is a 390 million dollar a day buisness, maybe we should get the oil industy to help us out with our economy since they like being so generious with their own CEO's, i mean a couple billion here, and there is not gonna hurt their revinue, i am not one of thoes "puppets" i don't believe anything, and everything i am told unless i see the evidence, these attacks on us 10 years ago took something out of this country