View Single Post

Old 05-01-2011, 02:05 PM

Default Re: Obama reveals birth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superlifted06FX4 View Post
Trump makes good points. Whats wrong with raising the import tax? Maybe businesses will start making more shit here instead of China.
The problem with Trump raising import taxes is that it will destroy what's left of the economy. If he does get elected and passes that law, you won't be able to shop basicly anywhere. Some of our food is imported, walmart, target and a few others would be affected. Next time you walk through a produce section at a super market, there should be a tag below the price that tells where it came from. If it's imported you won't be able to buy it. You won't be able to shop at those places I mentioned earlier, because over 90% of their products are imported. Besides how can companies make stuff here without a labor union getting involved driving the price even higher than it was. I guess people forgot about that law that states that any product sold on the market has to be told where it was made by law. Show me something that is made in America.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowd88 View Post
sad thing is she is probably going to vote with her "knowledge" of parties
She's just a kid that doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground. Most young people that are just getting started in their working lives really don't know how things are affected by these policies that our government throw at us. Like Obama's healthcare system. Fast Food places spending as much as $10,000 per employee just to have a sorry health insurance plan. Then you got douche bags like Donald Trump who are running for office. This guy has been in bankruptcy court more than Martha Stewart has been sued for slander. And in the meantime big oil companies are getting richer by pushing gasoline out of reach for most people. The democrats are spending more money than we have, and we got a president that has traveled more than ANY president in U.S. history. If you ask me, people need to look at the "big picture" and what will happen in the long run as well as the short term.

www.knightmare1015.blogspot.com