View Single Post

Old 04-28-2011, 09:14 AM

Default Goodbye FRF it was fun

Like the title says. Goodbye Ford ranger forum, I have given up with my ranger and bought myself a 2011 Toyota Tacoma and am completely more satisfied.
As for my reasoning
I was happy with my 2004 ranger until it hit 100,000 miles.
Then everything just started breaking. Everything and I mean everything. The a/c went out. The starter went out. The diff blew up. Clunking in m engine. Front sway bar makes a terrible noise. Vibrations. Everything and everything went just wrong. And it was all in the course of 3 months. No offroading no hard driving. Very little in fact. I always maintained the truck. Oil changes every 5,000 miles. But eveything must come to a end.
By no means do I blame ford but when I was shopping for a new truck the rangers seemed, well, unimpressive. I didn't get that feeling that one should get when they see a car they want. I didn't even want it. I was just well, eh.
So I looked at the Chevys. The gmc's. The toyotas and the nissans.
As mentioned above I got a 2011 2wd prerunner with an offroad package and premium jbl audio system. All for 25,000. Brand spanking new with 8 miles.
When I was looking at the ford they wanted 29,000 no budging for a 2wd edge or something like that. Nothing special.
And I was shocked. I thought 29,000 for a "good" truck
Or I could pay 25,000 for what I think is a "better" truck.

Kinda went on a rant. I'm in math class. Algebra 2. And booooreedd. So I thought I'd type this up

I have nothing against ford. They're great! Just this is the end of days for me and all good things must come to an end. Thanks on here for everyone who helped me and all the good times and laughs!
I hope to oneday return but that may not be the case. I'm lovin my Tacoma!
Peace everyone and thank you!

----------

Oh all the trucks I was looking at was 2011