View Single Post

Old 04-27-2011, 04:52 PM
Get gnarly!

Default The advantage of a smaller truck

Ok so ive been going to this sand pit in my area for like...years now. Its a pretty big place with different sized watery holes and some loose sand mud here and there, gets old and generally just fucks people's trucks up lol. What i hadnt thought of until the other day is to try and climb into the quad/dirtbike tracks people have made. You never see any other trucks do it cause theyre all full size and couldnt fit. Snapped some pics, really wish i wouldve had my better camera. I see why you guys get into trail riding its freakin sweet! I love crawling through narrow spaces and up and over and down huge hills. I wish i could take my truck rock climbing but the only rocks around here are on the jetty's that go out into the ocean, that would be fun! And get the adrenaline pumping too.

Wish i woulda got more pics of the area, and the entrance to it. Its pretty steep and narrow. Only a smaller truck could fit back there f150 even wouldnt make it. A jeep might if it was lifted some. My friend tried to take his stock grand cherokee back there and bottomed out.

I was very happy with how my truck performed i think in some of these pics it is the most inclined its ever been. It did these hills like abosolutely nothing lol
15x10 D Window Rims 3.76" Backspace
33x12.50 Goodyear Duratracs

Last edited by AlxGry; 04-27-2011 at 05:10 PM.