View Single Post

Old 04-23-2011, 07:31 PM
no regrets

Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlxGry View Post
i gave up on even trying to talk to her. She just got into another relationship so i just said fuck it ill deal with it/move on. I mean it sucks and i really want to but i understand there isnt any point. I caught her looking at me one day when we were in the same place, and that got me kind of hopeful, but then the next day she was dating someone so i figured it mustve been an "oh god, there HE is...." look. So its whatever.

I got an alcohol citation the other night, no more marines for me. But its alright gotta live with decisions. Im just 100% satisfied i got a job and cant start saving money, then investing it to make a little more money
somehow me and my ex are really good friends now which makes me happy but she also is now dating someone else. at least you got a job now which is good now go get another girl. that look she gave was maybe a how is he really feeling look? i know my ex and me talked about it and she gave me this look and now she knows everything which is good and bad i think. maybe yo can be good friends with her? it will work out sometime no matter what

it sounds like you're going better than you were, get out there just remember
1. look good
2. have fun
3. safety third!