View Single Post

Old 04-23-2011, 03:50 PM
Learning to use the forums

Default 1999 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 Lifted

SOLD: 1999 Ford Ranger 4x4 XLT extended cab. Equipped with 5 spd manual transmission and 4.0 V6. This truck has 172,XXX miles on it. Fresh tune-up with new plugs and wires. New front brakes, new power steering pump and new 4x4 electronic shift motor. Also has a new black bumper up front and new headlights and clear turn signals. Rear sliding window, 15% tint all around. Dual exhaust and K&N intake. This truck runs and looks great. It has a 3" body lift and leveling kit. 33" BFG A/T tires on 15x10" rock crawler wheels. Front end and steering is nice and tight. Clutch is good and tranny shifts great. I regularly get 18 mpg out of this truck around town, don't do much highway driving. tires are about 30-40%. The cons: Needs emergency brake cable hooked up. 4wd works just fine, but the driver's side hub made a weird noise last time I used it, it probably needs a hub. A/C works and blows nice and cold, but for some reason will not blow out of the main vents, only blows from the de-frost. Also it needs a dome light. Overall the truck is in good condition, has some minor dings and dents but the body is solid and the underbody is in good condition as well. I am only selling this truck because I need something to pull a trailer with. I sold my 96 powerstroke and bought this truck a little over a year ago and would like to get another PSD or possibly Cummins to pull a trailer with. The truck books on KBB for over $5100, I am asking $4800. If you have any questions email works just fine dan67899@aol.com or you can text or call 513-375-1296. I am located in SW Ohio near Cincinnati. Thanks for looking

Last edited by psdan000; 04-27-2011 at 07:11 PM.