View Single Post

Old 12-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Road Trippin' King!

Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward

I know cars and trucks are replacable. What I am saying is that's my way of getting away now instead of drinking. I almost had a kid a few years back, and she had a miscarriage, part of what sent me into drinking so much. She was important to me. Then that happened and no matter what I did all she did was push me away, so I left. I got all ration of crap cuz everyone believed her. Then her and I started talking again and she freaked saying I just up and left her. Drove me back to drinking. Now we are friends at least and we don't expect anything from each other but company every now and again. She has a kid with a different guy. The kids a cutie lol It's not easy losing someone like that, I know that my story doesn't compare but I do feel your pain.
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha