1. Park on a hill with front of truck up to prevent fuel siphoning out
2. relieve pressure by removing the fuel pump fuse or disconnect the inertia switch near front right side of passenger floor - crank truck for 15 seconds
3. take off nut holding old filter to frame (save nut).
4. release front quick-release fitting from old filter by depressing colored tab - let old filter contents drain into a container.
5. release other two quick release fittings from rear of filter.
6. push fuel lines onto new filter until you hear the click.
7. re-attach new filter to frame (you did save the old nut, didn't you?)
8. re-enable fuel pump electrical connection.
9. Start Truck and check for leaks
10. Spend $75 you just saved on something nice for yourself.
Last edited by joelahey; 09-16-2009 at 03:43 PM.
Reason: forgot something