Re: System to Lean Bank 1 & 2
Grab a can of brake clean spray around your intake system ie; hoses, manifold, sensors, etc... (spray lightly - try not to saturate) if there is a vacuum leak your idle will fluctuate when the pirate air leak is sucking in the solution, if no fluctuation may be a fuel problem - vacuum leak is most likely
2008 Ranger Sport 4x4 4.0L.
- Custom Torsion / Block 2.25"F 1.75"R - 4.10 LSD Rear diff / 4.10 front (yukon)
- Borla Exhaust - Superchips Programmer
- 265/75R16 Bridgestone A/T Revo II's
- Custom Intake K&N / AirAid Modded by me - Custom Throttle Body 76mm
- H10 HID's 3000k (fog)... etc...