View Single Post

Old 04-17-2011, 08:43 PM
I am THE Hank Hill.

Send a message via AIM to Jimmeh
Default Project BCMG COMMENCE!

Tomorrow, I bet if I do work I'll only be making a few deliveries, then I just have to practice driving for my road test, and pick up the tags for the Ranger and I am back to working on it. Here's a shot of the drivers side with the fixed exhaust valve (don't mind the messy work bench):

No more popped and bent valve!

The passenger side is just as clean, but I put it in the truck (not on the motor yet). Also got a box of gaskets:

I also gotta drain the fuel tank since it's got 3/4 of a tank of 3 year old gas, put the drive shaft back on since I took it off to dolly it home, drain the oil and antifreeze and replace both, possibly do the same to the transmission (although it was done before I bought it according to the service records) and I think that about covers it for now. Next, I'll order some wheels and then nab the tires and the rear axle off of the B2 and after those are worn out, lift and step up to 33's. Hoping I can wear them down by the end of the summer so this winter I can work on the lift, lol. Since I'm planning on parking the Chevy, the Ranger will be the DD for a while.

And just for shits and giggles, this guy's gonna help me make it all happen:

I'll update as I go

BTW, I forgot I need to order FRF stickers, lol. Since I got RPS and RF, might as well rep this site too
Way too much done to list and it's also not even close to done

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."