View Single Post

Old 04-16-2011, 02:59 PM
Still here

Default Re: Seeking Info on Ranger Bed Sizes/Choices

I don't know of a chart that gives you the size but I will say this about the stepside. If you do any kind of home improvments that you will be using your truck to haul supplies and some of those supplies happen to be 4'x8' sheets of plywood / sheetrock, you will kick yourself when you go to take it home (the width of the bed is about 3'6" if I remember right). My father has a 2000 stepside Ranger that he bought because he liked the look of it. A month later he needed to get some plywood and when he went to get it home ended up cutting it in half and turning the sheets into 4'x4' pieces that could fit in at a slant sidways in the bed. Now he just calls me though since I have a full bed on my Ranger.
2004 F-150 FX4 Supercab, Dark Shadow Grey, 5.4 liter Triton V8, Flowmaster Cat Back exhaust, K&N Drop-in, Intake "Gotts" Mod, Edge Programmer, 2.5" Level, Front tow hooks, 33" Falken Rocky Mountain ATS
Future mods: CB Radio, Dual band Ham Radio

The older I get the more I realize it is worthless to worry about tomorrow when you are living today. Love your family and friends, live like there is no tomorrow.