Thread: another newb
View Single Post

Old 04-14-2011, 11:08 PM
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum

Default another newb

Hey guys/girls because girls drive trucks too.
My name is AJ I'm 23yrs old I'm a full time cool st a local mom and pop restaurant
Iv been there for almost 5yrs. My first love is mobile audio witch I have dreams of making a career out of. My "hobby" would be wieght lifting witch I have been doing for the last 6yrs (tired of being the skinny kid) my only other hobby would be PS3 I guess.
Although my new found passion in life is my truck. It's the first truck iv owned previously I have had sports cars! my last car was a 94 firebird passed everything except a gas station!
However I love my ranger its a ( even though my signature explains this) 03 Ford ranger xlt supercab 2wd with the 3.0L automatic with a whopping 19007 miles on her! its that blurple grey color ya know depending on the lighting. The only after market things on it now is a leather bed cover seat covers and new pedals! (couldn't get used to how close the brake and gas pedals where!)
I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do but I would like to here opinions or reasons I should or shouldn't do something. like If someone had a problem with a product.
Here's the things I would like to do to my truck!
First black 16inch American torque thrust racing rims with plenty of rubber. Lower it about 2inches 25ml spacers in the front 35ml In the rear. Black mesh grill in the front old school tail lights a roll pan (even though I can't find one I like) to get rid of the step tail gate! And I was thinking about window louvers... just a thought tho. Oh and as far as performance well that's what I'm not sure about never been my strong suit! I dont want a "race truck" just looking for some better mpg and a lil more umpf when I need it! I also have a 10inch bazooka tube with the amplifier built in. Witch I have nothing but great things to saty about! A lot of punch for rap or rock in a little space! yes my truck Is now a 3 seeter.

Well I'm looking forward to meeting and getting to know you and using your knowledge for my personal gains!
HATE PULLING UP TO MY TRUCK!
NO PICS TO LAPTOP IS FIXED SORRY!