View Single Post

Old 05-27-2009, 09:40 AM
*!Female Driver!*

OK, woman to woman....this guy's girlfriend is definitely insecure and needs a reality check. Do you have any idea how few girls there are in truck forums/clubs? Heck, I'm the only girl and the longest member of the HRR club here. Don't pay that any mind and keep on truckin, literally. The dumbest thing in life that a person can do is cuss somone on cyberspace. I used to log into chat forums when I was 12 and pick fights with random people just to get them riled up, it was fun.

Point being....that's some grade school b.s., and if that girl finds you a threat, she has bigger issues to deal with.

I have been crusing Ranger forums since 2005 and have never been approached in such a way by a guys girlfriend on the forums or in person through the guys in the truck club here. My thing is, the guy sent you the private message....wouldn't make sense to yell at you, now would it? If she's gonna yell, go after him, and save the rest of us the trouble of getting involved or hearing about it. This is a truck forum....and the first time in 4 years I have EVER heard of this kind of thing happening. Grow up or shut up, that's what I'd say to her.

2001 V6 4.0L Ford Ranger Edge 4x4 Supercab

Silverstar headlamps/fogs~K&N Chrome intake/Filter~OHC intsall from Explorer~Jensen Flip-up DVD with Monster cable~10" Rockford Fosgate with Alpine Amp~Blue interior and Underground glow~A.R.E Hard Tonneau~Flowmaster (Super40 Series) with dual 12" Chrome tips.