View Single Post

Old 04-07-2011, 08:04 AM

Default Re: Ben checking out ITT tech for school...yeah right

It's not unlike my exp. at Nascar Tech. Alot people that I met swore they'd be able to get into Nascar once they finished, but they soon found out that you have to know someone to get into Nascar. They sell people dreams but don't give them the full picture. I sat real goals for myself and everyday once I got towards the end they kept harrassing me to take other classes and I kept saying no. Once I got to Nascar Engines II, I got pissed off and left and determined that overall I had fun while doing it, but they tend to rip people off. I was one of the few that didn't get ripped off, and for that I'm extremely greatfull. Private college is just as expensive if not more than tech schools, Comm. college is the way to go IMO. For example: A semester at Emory & Henry college is $32,000 dollars a semester. VA Highlands Comm. College you can go for about 2 1/2 years at that price. Plus the requirements to get in a comm. college are not as tough either. I had to take 4 tests just to even apply for Nascar Tech and out of 100 people, only 5 of us passed, including myself.

www.knightmare1015.blogspot.com

Last edited by knightmare1015; 04-07-2011 at 08:09 AM.