View Single Post

Old 03-26-2011, 09:20 AM

Default Re: Ranger 302 Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000ranger302 View Post
Glad i could help because i went into this project with the attitude that everything was simple and just a one step process and boy was i wrong. and like you said, more information should be available online for people with later model rangers that want to do this because i extensively researched and could not find much for 98"+ rangers as far as the swap goes and i believe that a lot of people with these later models would enjoy this project even though it has its ups and downs. that 99 sounds like a beast of a truck!

----------

Thanks, thats just spray paint for now, i plan to get some 31's and get those rims powder coated down the road. yours look real good too.
It was orgasmic. At first, it didn't seem like much but when my friend romped on the gas sweet jesus look out. I thought the front end was going to come off the ground. and that X303 roller cam with the old 351 firing order and GT40 heads with flat top pistions man she sounded damn good. Kinda like an old moonshine thumper keg. The only one I know that did a 98 model Ranger (did he ever) was TIM SOCKNESS. you'll find a picture of his 351 pro street ranger in the other rangers section at this website: www.v8ranger.com . Oh there's a video in there too.

www.knightmare1015.blogspot.com