View Single Post

Old 03-25-2011, 10:23 PM
Ford Ranger Driver

Default Re: Should be posted everywhere

i dont stand for the pledge of allegiance. i havent done it in probably 6 years. you can hate me all you want but i dont support americas actions throughout the world and there for choose not to pledge my allegiance to it. i dont sit there and wist and be rude or disrespectul during it and i do respect other peoples decision to do as they wish during the pledge and i do disagree with people that fuck around disrespectfully during it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by machine090767 View Post
I was at a local horse racing track last year and around 6:30 pm, they would play the National anthem. people then stand and face the american flag in the center of the track. well, while this was going on, a few punks were laughing, and walking around. I harshly whispered "hey, the anthem is playing, show some respect" to which one said "fuck you, Respect this!" and gave me the finger.
I was livid, but really didn't know what to do.
i disagree with those actions just as much as you do. i feel ignorant shits like them display a poor reflection of those who choose not to for reasons other then being an idiot.

one does have the right to choose whether or not they perform the pledge of allegiance. to refuse to let an individuals to express this right(or anyone opinion or belief) is in my opinion significantly more disrespectful to america and even the veterans who fight to keep that right then simply not standing.

i dont want to start any stupid arguments or anything so please dont get all dramatic on me.