Thread: New tags
View Single Post

Old 03-24-2011, 07:46 PM
B. A. M. F.

Default Re: New tags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Wow you're quick, so much for my big announcement... the files weren't even uploaded for a whole minute before this thread lol. You forgot to mention the new administrator badge though

Gotta give Scott credit here, new icons was his idea.

I also removed the online/offline icons as that information wasn't really of any use, and just made things look clustered.
sorry to steal your thunder, i just pay attention to detail and noticed it right away!

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004xlmiller View Post
i was just gonna post a thread saying i like em. they look awesome. if i werent so broke id get contributer status.

----------

i liked those though. i knew who would repost to a thread and who wouldnt. it helps on a thread like our norcal one. but you the boss! the new tags look great.
X2

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
ok? I did too, these are better.

I never thought anyone paid attention to who is online and who is not as IMHO it doesn't really have a whole lot of relevance. Plus the timeframe of when someone is considered online is pretty short.

So educate me, why would you guy would want to know if a user is online or offline?
in my opinion, i think when you know someone is online and you are trying to contact them or ask them something that if you knew they were online you kinda thought you would get some kind of response rather quickly, thats all
2003 | XLT | Extended Cab | V6 | 4x4 | 4.0L SOHC | 3 Inch Body Lift | Cranked T-Bars | TJM Wench Bumper | Blacked Out Heads | Fog Light Mod | Surround Delete Mod | Blinker Mod | Custom Center Console | OHC | Pacer Bullet Rims | 33x12.5 All Terrains | 1 Inch Wheel Spacers