Thread: One sexy Bronco
View Single Post

Old 03-24-2011, 05:23 AM
5.Oh All the way

Send a message via Yahoo to dixie_boysles
Default One sexy Bronco

This Bronco belongs too a guy's daughter on FordTruckFanatics. It is pure sex on wheels:

Quote:
some info on my daughters truck. It is a 1968 U15 (wagon) bronco. I bought this truck for my youngest daughter. It all started with I deal I made with my oldest daughter. get good grades in High school get a car. my first daughter got a 65 mustang. School came hard for her and she struggled but made it. My youngest daughter asked me for the same deal. She has never had problems in school and i knew I had been had. So she surprises me with "I want a bronco". Very cool is what I was thinking. So we found a bronco and took it all apart. Every bolt has been off of this truck. Took me 2 years to get it back on the road but she had it for her senior year. The truck build got out of hand at some point. It's my fault I just went a little overboard. Stock would of done just fine but that not how it worked out. The engine was built by Tim Meyer ins. It is a 400 with Aussie heads, big cam and fuel injection. C6 transmission and a 205 transfer case are holding up well to the torque of the 400. Front axle is a dana 44 disk brakes and ARB locker with 4.88 gears, cromo axles. The rear is a 9'' with a strange gear case and 31 spline ARB. Disk brakes and 4.88 gear. Tom wood's driveshafts and a hydro boost brake system 37'' tires with a spring lift of 3 1/2'' and a body lift of 3'' The truck has a 6 point full cage made by mike Kurkus ( extreme custom fab ) the cage is tied into the frame. Truck has A/C ,power steering, tilt wheel, custom dash, and stereo system. I did all the body work but chickened out when it came to final paint. I had a friend of mine shoot it. Scott at corrupted concepts, he is a bike builder but loves broncos so he dressed this one up a bit with some graphics. I had no idea what he was doing until he called me to come check it out. To say the least my daughter and i were blown away when we saw it. She loves her truck

Sold/Totaled: 2006 Ranger XLT 2D SuperCap 4x4 Torch Red
15x8 Pacer 164P Polished Wheels | 31x10.50 BFG ATs | Level II Tow Hooks | FX4 Red Insert Seats
Tinted Windows | 6000K HIDs | Kobalt Low Profile Toolbox | Pioneer Speakers