View Single Post

Old 11-27-2009, 05:30 PM
Original Grab-Her

Send a message via AIM to DisturbedESV

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen View Post
ive gotten a bunch of stuff done under warranty. the problem is alot of the time they dont give a crap about it if your not paying. examples: my driver side window shakes when it goes down . its been doing that since i bought it. every single time i take it in for an oil change i ask them to fix it. all they do is add some lube and it only fixes it for about 3 hours. next time i going in im going to make them fix it. also i use to go to another dealer but will never go back. i had an issue with my brakes and they needed to be replaced. those idiots put them on wrong and 2 days later i had to get my truck towed back (on my birthday). oh and it took them a week to replace my breaks the first time. yeah warranties great but they dont always care if your not paying.
My entire job is warranty work. I understand people not caring 'cause you're not paying. But you take it to the place you bought it from (the same one you PAID already) and that gives you more pull. Also if you bring it back 3 hours later when it rattles again, then 3 hours later again, and you get my picture. PITA but it's what you have to do to get it fixed.
Originally Posted by camodown View Post
that's it, marie is pissed. game over