Thread: Interior Paint
View Single Post

Old 05-24-2009, 09:53 PM
Modding To Continue >>>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerGirl View Post
I've painted some of the stuff inside my truck, but it just doesn't have the shine that I want. I've been using Krylon plastic paint. A friend of mine said he used the same paint as he used for the exterior. That will be okay some day when I repaint the whole truck but for now is there a way to make it shine a little more? I am about to strip it off and put a new coat with the same stuff and this time I have a super double gloss clear coat. Hopefully that will make a difference.

The picture is what it looks like now.

Goodstuff Gal.... it really makes a difference when painted. I took all my interior and did it in white leather. yes I did and the inserts here and their are in burnt orange. I just wanted a more uniformed look. I took a painters spray gun and sparayed my parts than I hit them with a light clear. with the gun you can get it at Harbor Freight for a few bucks so to speak and the gun has a better spray consistency than the can. I had the same problem with the can and with the gun I now have professional painted pieces. I will be putting pics of befores and afters soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrucknGolf View Post
Since they all are like 2 bolts to take off I took them off.
Not too shaby their Bro. lOOKING GOOD