View Single Post

Old 03-14-2011, 06:31 PM
Road Trippin' King!

Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: The Ranger neglect...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01B3000 View Post
Look at your post. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE.Sadly,it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down,back up, where are you?You're scrolling through the posts, finding the ones that your post could look like.Back at mine,what is it?It's a highly effective and happy Ranger owner. Look again,MY POST IS NOW DIAMONDS.Anything is possible when you think before you post.I'm on a computer

And besides, do you even own a Ranger, have you ever driven a ranger, I had an old ram, and I loved that truck, but I love my little ranger even more, the ranger was one of the best trucks ford built in my opinion. If your gonna be biased just because youve never driven one gtfo a ranger forum
This guy...has it!

The Ranger is a great truck. Ford doesn't see it. Toyota is making a killing with a CREW CAB and still able to get the manual in their trucks. Now if Ford would get the hint! Put the new v6 in from the Stang or even better the 5.0, or my personal favorite give me a MUTHER FRUCKIN DIESEL!!!! Must come with manual option!

Ford dealers will push you towards F150's because the business and salesman want to make more money on commission. I make dealers mad all the time browsing, they keep trying to convince me to buy, and that I need a fullsize, yes I miss the room inside the cab, but why the hell do I need the mileage of that? Or the crappy turning radius compared to the Ranger? No thanks, I don't need a large truck. I have nothing to prove, and you'll find me in the hills, wheeling with the big trucks, running around them.
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha