View Single Post

Old 03-14-2011, 06:25 PM
Needs moar chrome....

Default Re: The Ranger neglect...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumminsFTW View Post
no offense but its becasue Ford finally realized that the ranger is a piece now. Its over priced. For the same price as a new one you can buy a nice fairly new normal sized truck. The new ones have had like 3 recalls already. They dont last as long as the old ones. Ford is Built ford tough and they cant live that with a ranger. They are known for there bad ass tough tonka trucks not for their grocery getters. Now a days everyone wants to go bigger not too many folk are buying small trucks anymore. And im not saying this cuz im a cummins fan im just saying what I think. Sorry for all yall ranger fans.
Look at your post. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE.Sadly,it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down,back up, where are you?You're scrolling through the posts, finding the ones that your post could look like.Back at mine,what is it?It's a highly effective and happy Ranger owner. Look again,MY POST IS NOW DIAMONDS.Anything is possible when you think before you post.I'm on a computer

And besides, do you even own a Ranger, have you ever driven a ranger, I had an old ram, and I loved that truck, but I love my little ranger even more, the ranger was one of the best trucks ford built in my opinion. If your gonna be biased just because youve never driven one gtfo a ranger forum
2001 Mazda B-3000 CabPlus "FX2 Off Road"| 3.0 | 5 SPD | 3 In Spindle Lift | Belltech Shackles | UltraGauge |Alpine Head / 10" Kicker Setup | Air Box Mod | Add-A-Leaf| Thrush Welded B4 Rear Wheel | Kobalt Box | Cobra 19 DX IV | Custom PA Speaker | Front/Rear Tow Receiver | 2X Aux Lights | Hideaway Strobes | Back Rack Safety Rack | Amber LED Strobes | Blue LED Strobes | 265/75/R16 General Grabber AT2's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
I like little girls...........
RIP Jason