View Single Post

Old 03-14-2011, 09:31 AM
5.0 ranger!

Default Re: 2nd Florida Meet 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01DangerRanger View Post
hahaha i was like whhattt when did i say that haha. well i would, not for free though
How much? I may be interested if I have the money!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
Glad to see you guys are getting it planned out. I'd be of more help, but idk anything about that place.lol.

As far as me coming, it depends on the connector. If I can find a replacement, then i'm definitely going. But if I can't find the connector by the meet, then it's a no-go for me. I can't even go 20 minutes away from my house without the connector shaking enough to throw the light. I'm gonna post up a want ad in the classifieds with the connector number to see if any of our junkyard runners would be nice enough to try and find me a replacement, so if any of y'all make junkyard runs to yards with Rangers around my year, i'd greatly appreciate y'all keepin an eye out for me.

I forgot what connector you were talking about. Would anything off of my 2000 parts truck work?

Mods so far:
Explorer ohc and lighted visors, Mustang dome light with LED's, In channel vent visors, Explorer sport trac guages, White faceplate for a/c controls, 8.8 ls rearend with 3:29 gears, 302 swap, coil spacers, 3" body lift, Westin step bars, A.R.E. topper with roof racks, 33x12.50x15 firestone destination a/t's, 8 hole american racing rims.

My build thread--> http://www.fordrangerforum.com/proje...ger-build.html