View Single Post

Old 03-12-2011, 02:08 PM
Ford Ranger Owner

Default Re: 19 years old, OWN 3 businesses and counting

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinny18 View Post
So your want to save your money by owning a Ranger and not buying a fancy truck, but you have owned several corvettes, and $10,000 UTVs? I dont get it.
but did i have an intention of keeping those expenisve vehicles and toys? NO, i got them then either flipped them or traded them. i have in intention of keeping my ranger thats why i have it.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGlighting View Post
AMEN

You own like 30 cars/ bikes/ UTVs but don't want to spend money on a bigger truck?

what do i need a bigger truck for? id rather have the cash in the bank then blow it all on a truck when my ranger will do the job fine.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4evermodding View Post
why is he full of shit, I have mentored over a dozen young successful entrepreneur , they were all under 21, most between the ages of 16-19, They have a drive for so many things, I own a few european luxury vehicles and I drive my son's dedicated ford ranger daily, Rather he is full of it or not. The age and vehicle choice have no proof od why he might not have money or be successful. just my two cents.

yeah people think just because im young im full of shit, but if i was 50-60 it would be believable, more young people need to be successful so prove to people we can do anything if we put our mind to it. i think most people just bad mouth successful younger people because they think we spend daddy's or mommy's money, that's BS. they are just mad because we have more going for us in life, then they ever did when they were that age.