View Single Post

Old 03-12-2011, 10:22 AM
SVT

Default Re: wash/waxed the Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
Ahhhhhh! I wish my Ranger was that clean!

Stupid previous owner. (Dings and Minor dent)
yea i got lucky on not to many dents and dings. Except the big one on my bed behind the bumper. still need to get that fixed :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by beef08 View Post
you coming to the meet tomorrow? damn i need to wash my truck
no i have plans for the day sorry :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazardousranger View Post
im jealous of ur clean fog lights : ( lol
i just cleaned those a couple months back when i did the fog light surrounding mod. Just wiped it down with a towel and it got all the dust out of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01DangerRanger View Post
ranger is better than f one fidy!
not for a tall guy like me lol ranger is to small for me. I need leg room and personal space in a truck. f150 would be perfect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by terryduanemiller View Post
nice, looks like you need to tend to those seats
yea last time i worked on the engine when i cleaned the IAC i got some greases on the passenger seat. I can see it in the pics also and so must you lol i can clean those out real easy. or i never clean them when i put them in from the donor ranger lol there from a 98 4x4 ex -cab. stock one's sucked on a edge model.
-1995 ford ranger prerunner, 4.0, 4x4, 5-speed, 62k original miles, 2.5 radflo bypass front and 2.5 radflo triple bypass rear, deavers f23, 4.56 gears front and back, 07 seats, 07 mirrors, 35x12.50 bfg a/t, 4" fiberwerk glass front and rear, eagle alloy rims, 6k hid heads, two 8k hid off road lights, 34" led light bar, bed/roll cage/engine cage, 25 gallon fuel cell, cut and extended beams/radius arms
-2000 ford SVT f150 lightning -SOLD Lifted 2001 Ford Ranger EDGE, April's 2012 TOTM