View Single Post

Old 03-05-2011, 10:14 AM
You can't fix stupid

Default Re: rental car no charge part of factory warranty???

The dealership here has a shuttle that will drop you off anywhere and pick you up anywhere when the truck is ready. From what I was told by my dealership is that they only provide rentals if it takes longer than a day and only if you bought the extended warranty - Ford policy apparently.
When my tranny went, and because I didn't opt for extended warranty, they said they wouldn't supply me with a vehicle. I raised hell over that, one of the reasons I bought new was so I didn't have to deal with shit breaking and being out of a vehicle. A few guys at work who bought new from Ford shortly after me called their salesmen and started asking questions, talking about returning their trucks if thats the kind of service they would get, and a little later that day the dealership called to say they had a rental for me lol. Its a good thing they did because I was out a truck for almost 3 weeks and there was no way I could afford a rental for that long on top of my truck and insurance payment.