View Single Post

Old 03-05-2011, 06:54 AM
mythical tater

Send a message via AIM to Superlifted06FX4 Send a message via MSN to Superlifted06FX4
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowd88 View Post
I think someone should order some pizza, a few Molson Canadians and Superlifted should tell this story lol.

----------

no offence, but I hear aveos cost money since their reliability ir really poor, I rather have 14 MPG and regular maintenance then change a tranny and Head gasket every few thousand miles.
I screwed up, lady had no brake lights, I hit her, she came at me, I bounced. I paid my dues, and learned from in. That's all really.

All that is under warrantfree. That being said, once my Cougar is fixed, I'm gunna sell it and buy another ZX2, rather have the mileage of a 4 banger than in a heavy, underpowered car with little aftermarket support. And the only Aveo I would ever drive is the Vette powered Aveo5 I built in Forza.

----------

Also, anyone else have issues with the damn side clips that come with Wagner pads? They keep rubbing against my rims and its startin to piss me off. Along with my t-case issue and some weird vibration that starts at 40. Fuck this shit sometimes.
torsion bar crank, 32x11.50R15's, DSG Alcoa's, S10 Blazer short OHC, black interior, Sonar projector headlights, taillight mod, Nightshades, hood/grille blackout, glasspack and resonator tip side exhaust, Xtang Blackmagic tonneau cover, THE original STX swap.
1986 Ford Bronco XLT
2013 Ford Focus SE