View Single Post

Old 03-03-2011, 06:36 PM
I am THE Hank Hill.

Send a message via AIM to Jimmeh
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

This morning was a rough one. I woke up late like I do every morning (which is why my alarm is set for about 45 minutes earlier then I really have to get up, lol). I take a shit, a shower, and then I came back into my room to check my route for today. My phone started ringing, and it was my buddy Justin and we started bull shitting. I look at the time finally, and pretty much hang up on the guy because I had to go.

So I go back into the house to make my lunch, and after making what would have been an absolutely delicious sandwich, I went into the pantry to get a sandwich bag. When I returned to the kitchen, my sandwich was gone, and I noticed a dog running from the kitchen. Needless to say, the dog not only got a delicious deli meat sandwich, but a knuckle one at that.

After remaking a less awesome, but still delicious sandwich and skipping breakfast (figured I'd get something on the way) I threw all my crap in the truck, shut the garage up, and started down the driveway. I got all the way to the end, and realized I didn't have my wallet, so I turned around and raced back down the driveway, and went BACK into the garage and checked out the room. My normal wallet placing areas were empty, so I went back to the truck, and started tearing it apart. Everything got thrown out or at least moved a half a dozen times, and then I remembered I put it in the glove box (which I never fucking do).

So here I go, shutting the garage again, and heading down the driveway. I stopped at the end and made sure I had everything (which I didn't because I forgot my FUCKING SUNGLASSES!), and started down the road.

I stopped at a gas station, grabbed a coffee and some breakfast thing, paid, and then went out to my truck. As soon as I started it and put it in reverse, a guy pulls behind me and stops to bullshit with a buddy that was at the pump. No, he didn't stop closer to the pump, he stopped right behind my fucking truck. So, I gave a couple of honks, and he looks back and I wave in the fashion that signifies "Please move, you dumb mother fucker" and he just turned back and proceeded to BULL SHIT!

So I honked again, only with a little more force put into my steering wheel hoping that maybe by smacking it harder it would be louder (of course not). Again, the ass hole ignores it. Well, because I am already pissed off and just want to get the day over with, I jump out of the truck and yell as loud as I can "GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY YOU STUPID FUCKER!" His buddy finally got the message and walked away from the truck, and the dumb fucker who parked behind me gave me the finger.

Now, normally the finger doesn't bother me much, but this guy had absolutely not common courtesy. So I chased that fucker down. And you know what I did? I gave him a dirty look.

But, the rest of the day turned out great, other then not having my sunglasses on the nicest day of the year so far.
Way too much done to list and it's also not even close to done

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."