View Single Post

Old 03-02-2011, 01:58 PM
Ban Survivor. (x2)

Default Subs, Amp, Dist. Blocks, Box. Custom built for Ext. Cab Ranger ONLY!

Looking to sell my subs and sh!t. I have faced the reality that I wont be banging my head anymore!

Box is very well built. I built this box in my uncles wood shop. 5/8 MDF. High strength wood glue, biscuit jointed, screw holes were drilled and then hit them with a counter sink bit so the screw would not damage the wood. Sealed on the inside with high impact caulk/silicone, can't remember exactly what I used, built it about 5 yrs ago. Subs have been used but not abused. Subs were basically just to shut people up who bragged about how bad ass there setup was.

Rock was listened to 98% of the time. Truck was never driven in winter and has sat for 2yrs, so there has not been a whole lot of use on them anyhow.

Subs are kicker comp cvrs. 2ohm DVC. wired for 1ohm load. Actual is 1.03 on meter.

Amp is a kenwood 9103D. Very nice amp. 1800watt mono.

Dist. boxs - are audio pipe.

I do have cover for amp.

I enough power cord to run from the battery to the box and have a 250 amp fuse. 4 ga.

I guess Im looking for around $450, but make an offer. This price is based on what is for sale around locally within 200 miles.

*****THIS BOX WILL NOT FIT WITH REAR JUMP SEATS INSTALLED****

*****DONT KNOW IF THIS WILL FIT 98+*******

********can deliver within 100 miles of zip 49442, otherwise, pay my gas and will drive further*********

A Gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Each time he enters the arena, he slips his c0ck in the mouth of the beast, and prays to thrust home before the jaws snap shut. - Oenomaus
Ball Joints/Upper A-Arms How To
Replace Door pin/bushing
Repair broken dome light tabs
VIDEO OHC Install