View Single Post

Old 02-25-2011, 09:00 PM
Ford Tough

Default Re: New from Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by remizero View Post
Hey everyone! My name is Omar. I am a Phoenician. Probably not very popular in the news if you keep up with...the last few years. haha. Arizona is a crazy state. anyway, I am 24 years old. At the moment I am looking for a job! I graduated last year from ASU with a bachelors in Criminology/Criminal Justice. I am thinking of going into psychology--its will be a doctorate if i want to actually do anything.
I love science, mechanics, engineering, architecture, design, music (drummer) and cycling/outdoors.

Now to my truck. I just bought it about a week ago from a guy in Phoenix. I got the title transferred and all set up. I gave it a deep clean because it seemed like they exploded a dog inside the cabin. Fur all over the seats and carpet.
Its a 2000 Ranger SuperCab XLT 2WD, 3.0-liter ohv 12v V6(Flex-fuel), 5-speed manual. Pretty stock everything. They guy put a tool box in the bed which was nice, but nothing real out of the ordinary.

Anyway, when i bought the truck i didn't pay too much attention to the aesthetics of the exterior. I was looking for a well running truck and it does run great. The only thing I regretfully overlooked was that the front bumper looks kinda crooked. With further inspection I see that the truck was in a front end collision. Nothing too bad, but the front frame ending(they look like horns) are not straight. So the front bumper doesn't look exactly straight and the lights and gaps are kinda off.

So when i have the money i will end up repairing that and then I want to put a newer front end, which your guys have done on the Ranger forum! Its the reason i found you guys. Anyway, i don't have any photos at the moment but will post some soon. Thanks.
Welcome.......and how do you feel about that? (grin)