View Single Post

Old 02-25-2011, 07:15 PM
"Spike" 1999 Blue Ranger

Default How wrong is it...

How wrong is it to take a picture of someone else's truck you see while out and about because they have some mods you can get some ideas from? Is that considered "un-kosher"? I don't want to be standing there taking a picture of some guys truck and have him pissed because I'm doing it.

There was a very cool ranger decked out with shit loads of very cool stuff and it had the kind of roll bar with off road lights I'd like to get. I was SO tempted to take a picture, but wasn't sure if that would be cool or not. Now I can't remember exactly what it looks like so I can go find one kind of like it!

Besides the dude's truck was amazing looking!
1999 Dark Blue Ranger XLT Stepside 4x4 -V6 Flex fuel 3.0 liter Auto - Alloy wheels - P245/75R/16 BFG Land Terrain tires - L/S 4.10 - Tinted Windows -Power Mirrors and Windows - Cruise Control - Stock Head Lights - Black Altezza Tail Lights - Black Oval Nerf Bars - AVS Bugflector II - AVS In-Channel Vent Visors - Soft Snap-on Tonneau Cover
I might look small and yes, I'm a chick, but I shoot, throw, hit, and hunt. I highly suggest you don't mess with my truck!