View Single Post

Old 02-24-2011, 12:55 PM
Ban Survivor. (x2)

Default Re: Call of Duty xbox players

I have black ops and Mode 2. MW2 is a much better game. If you guys want to play a great game that has no hacks, try Rainbow Six Vegas 2. It is a great game and is un-hacked. You can create custom characters with custom camo. The thing I like the best is that you can post up on things, like the edge of the wall put your back up against and see whats out there. Very cool game. It has great graphics to, it was one of the first 1080i games that came out. It also has 2 player online story mode, which is alot of fun if ya got a buddy. The first game rainbow six vegas was a bad ass game too, graphics were shit but you could play 4 player online story mode. That is even more bad ass, get 3 of your buddies and can play stroy mode. Excellent! Also, Res 5 is a pretty cool game for online play.

(PS3)
A Gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Each time he enters the arena, he slips his c0ck in the mouth of the beast, and prays to thrust home before the jaws snap shut. - Oenomaus
Ball Joints/Upper A-Arms How To
Replace Door pin/bushing
Repair broken dome light tabs
VIDEO OHC Install