View Single Post

Old 02-23-2011, 02:44 PM
Sunny Soonkyu <3

Send a message via AIM to DrIftKi7Vg Send a message via MSN to DrIftKi7Vg
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
Rear main my ass.

I'm sorry to hear that Jordan. Unfortunately, this is common place. IIRC, you're young like me, which is why they screwed you over. They automatically assume you don't know shit from shit. Definitely give em hell!

----------

Ahh parents and their invalid reasons. No matter how much you prove that they're wrong, they still think they're right.
Thanks Shaun. Actually, I'm not going to give them hell due to this: one, they already have my money and is not going to give it back. Two, the parts are already installed and it's staying there. And three, the damage is already done; if I argue, it's not going to lead me anywhere but high blood pressure and the cops coming to the place. I already vented about it and hope that whoever reads this and the one I posted before will not go to Mr. Tires at all! And if you do decide to go or any other place, please please please get whatever they tell you IN WRITING! I know it's going to take me a month and half to put the money back but I know one thing is that the truck is running better than before with no leaks or kick backs when shifting. But half the parts they installed I could of bought else where for cheap yet OEM quality and could of installed it myself. So again, fuck Mr. Tires. I officially hate them with a passion

-Jordan
Complete Pioneer Audio setup
5000k HID Projector retrofit and 3000k Fogs
Achilles Desert Hawk 255/45/20 with 20'' rims
Looking for a professional retrofitter? Send me a message!