View Single Post

Old 02-23-2011, 01:45 PM
Sunny Soonkyu <3

Send a message via AIM to DrIftKi7Vg Send a message via MSN to DrIftKi7Vg
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

We can cuss on here right? If so, here I go.

I officially fucking hate Mr. Tires and what they have done to me. I went there today to pick up my truck. They go and tell me it's going to be 1,663.35!!! So I paid and got my receipt. I looked at my receipt and it goes to say that they had to replace my water pump, rear ext. housing, thermostat, a coolant flush, valv cooling system, and a fuel system process? What the fuck?! All they told me on the phone and in person is that the PCV hose needed to be replaced and that my rear main seal and oil pan gasket. They said I also have a coolant leak but does that really mean it's the water pump? I never saw a coolant leak ever and I could of easily fixed it myself. All I wanted was my rear main seal and oil gasket to be fixed. They clearly did not explain what all the problems and get into detail with me over the phone or in person. And is it mandatory that when putting the trans back in, you need to do a trans flush? They over charged me exactly 987.27 dollars from me which I could still have in my bank. This is just really fucked up and tomorrow, I'm going down there again because what do you know, I still have some oil leaking from either the rear main and my catalytic converters. Also the converters were smoking too. And me and my sister are also going to fuck up there day tomorrow and try and get some compensation back from them. Again, fuck Mr. Tires and please DO NOT GO THERE!!! I should of taken 2 weeks off from work and do this shit myself or with a friend. DAMN!
Complete Pioneer Audio setup
5000k HID Projector retrofit and 3000k Fogs
Achilles Desert Hawk 255/45/20 with 20'' rims
Looking for a professional retrofitter? Send me a message!