View Single Post

Old 02-21-2011, 10:42 AM
SVT

Default Re: need to convince my dad to let me lift my ranger

im 20 and my dad watch's my truck like a hawk. Up to here though with it and don't know how much more i can keep taking it. I have wanted to take my mud flaps off for ever and he would kill me if i took them off. And i would like to dump my exhaust and get my large funky looking tip off. But his house his rules. Even though the truck is mine %100. Once you guys see me not on here for a couple days you will know i got kicked out of the house lol and i agree with ben! research is key to everything! i've been researching bfg's and come to find out there the best rated all terrain tire out there for the price. But like i said my dad says he like my p235's so i'm still trying to get him on board with the 31's bfg's. Its been a war here for the last couple of months with this tire topic. Taking a blade to my tires so i have to get new tires is a possibility right now
-1995 ford ranger prerunner, 4.0, 4x4, 5-speed, 62k original miles, 2.5 radflo bypass front and 2.5 radflo triple bypass rear, deavers f23, 4.56 gears front and back, 07 seats, 07 mirrors, 35x12.50 bfg a/t, 4" fiberwerk glass front and rear, eagle alloy rims, 6k hid heads, two 8k hid off road lights, 34" led light bar, bed/roll cage/engine cage, 25 gallon fuel cell, cut and extended beams/radius arms
-2000 ford SVT f150 lightning -SOLD Lifted 2001 Ford Ranger EDGE, April's 2012 TOTM