View Single Post

Old 02-19-2011, 10:12 PM
Ford Truck Driver

Default Re: FRF Afterhours / BS Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbama man View Post
Had some special edition Jim Beam last night. It was a ducks unlimited bottle and was aged 60 freakin years. IT WAS DELIGHTFUL! Most Beam is aged 100 months (to save you the math 8 years and 4 months).
Do you have any left, and if so, where do you live? I'd love to try some! I had a few drinks with Jack, but switched over to rum a while ago. Needless to say, I'm feeling pretty good right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13minus1 View Post
I dont think anyone should look down upon anyone in church-- thats messed up.
But, I dont go to church, so what do I know?
Honestly, quite a bit more than some people in other church's do. I go to church, and there is a good mix of 'dressed up' and dressed down. I do both because I play my bass guitar at my church, and when I'm in the sanctuary, I'll wear slacks and a nice shirt. When I'm playing in our gym, I'll wear jeans and a button down (which is my style anyways). I've been to churches though where unless you show up in a tie and slacks, you "don't belong." So I commend you for being mature and worldy in your views. If you are a Christian, keep that mind set. If not, then I hope that your mentality carries on many good deeds. I'm not hear to preach by any means, I am just very impressed with your attitude.