View Single Post

Old 02-19-2011, 12:18 PM
Ford Tough

Default Re: Need Advice: Truck Was Egged

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08Ranger Sport 4x4 View Post
You have multiple choices here, none of which I condone, but they can be said none the less... But I like the camera idea.

1)Put his car on cinderblocks, takes a little time, lot of muscle and have to be real ninja like as to not get caught. Just hide the tires in the bushes somewhere where he can find them a few days later.
2)Find a way to get into his car, fill it full of packing peanuts, elegant yet simple. and a fucking bitch to clean.
3)Idk how good with tools you are, but if his car is a auto or manual (guess it doesn't matter) dissengauge the trans, push the car to a new spot. Move it once a week or so, or once every two weeks. He'll be playing the whole "dude where's my car?" in his head.
4)It's an oldie, but a goodie. Sarran-wrap or shrink wrap. make sure you have enough so that it can't just be pulled apart or cut "easily" with a knife.
5)Pull one right from the movies... The Punisher to be exact. Find a firehydrant, place it by his car, he gets a ticket. move the firehydrant. (idk how easy that would be to pull off)
6)Deflate the tires. Notice I didn't say slash, just deflate. Not really all that bad, just more of an inconvience.
7)A personal favorite. Buy about 5000-7500 post-it notes. then proceed to cover vehicle till satisfied. do it on a night right before it rains.. makes them stick more and will stay on longer.
8)Put grease under the door handles. Priceless.
9)Put grease under the windshield wipers, so when they move, will spread like jelly on a piece of bread.
10)google for ideas... this is all I can think of at this time.
fill fuel filler neck of gas tank with expanding foam, make sure nozzle under fill flap. A little goes a long way and won't find it until needs fuel and then it's too late. don't ask me how I know but it works great.