View Single Post

Old 02-16-2011, 10:14 PM
Hazardous to Your Health!

Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

MY TRUCK IS NOT A TRASH CAN! DO NOT THROW YOUR EMPTY FUCKING BEER CANS IN MY TRUCK OR ANYTHING ELSE FOR THAT MATTER!!!

unless its worth some money!

fuckers.

end rant.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben10 View Post
lol get a sticker that says slut, and anytime you see a salt life sticker put the slut sticker over the salt hahaha

i think its an east coast thing tho, cause no one out here has salt life stickers lol, at least not that i have seen, and i live 45 minutes from the biggest salt water body in the world...

although i see those stupid nor-cal stickers and shirts everywhere... maybe thats our equivalent...
lol i guess that means you wont like the decal that im thinking of putting on my truck....hmmm

decal pics!

My Truck Is My Mountain Bike's Ride!

Class III hitch, Rhino Bedliner, Almost Maxed T-Bar Crank, Tuff Country Add A Leaf, Custom Low Anchor Points, OEM ('99) Tow Hooks, Pro Comp Offroad Lights , Mustang Dome Light, Clear Corners, Slim Toolbox, Blinker Mod,Cargo Brake Light Mod,Expo Lighted Visors, Ultra Silverstar heads/fogs, Fog/high mod, Reverse/switched lights, Bike Fork Mounts