View Single Post

Old 02-16-2011, 05:43 AM
Ford Ranger Driver

Default Re: part brand preference

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker515 View Post
can someone explain why exactly, so many people are die-hard motorcraft brand fans? personally i have had nothing but bad experience dealing with motorcraft. the most confusing instances are batterys, filters and spark plugs; if you can convince me with sound logic that motorcraft is THE brand to use in a ranger, i will convert.
I will keep it simple for you Get a good battery........the recommended oil filter=Motorcraft or anything but fram. spark-plugs=Motor-craft or autolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelageek View Post
how is this..........please tell me what slave cylinder you would install in your 4x4.........
I asked the question above ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Sport View Post
Nice try, going for an obscure part like that.

Try Sachs, smartass.

There must be other companies, but i believe i made my point..

..again.
The above ^ statement was your response "Brilliant"

You called a slave cylinder and "obscure" part...I bet 1 out of 10 posts on these websites are about clutch issues.............You have 5,000 posts and appear to have a very limited understanding of trucks.........I bet you have 4700 posts about Head-units and sub-woofers.................A lot of us are here to try and help others solve their issues..........you are here to play games..........go pay Ford $600 to install your $30 slave cylinder...................it will be a win/win for everybody

2004 Ranger, Ext Cab, 2WD, 3.0, 5 speed , 4WABS, crank windows, no cruise, Edge 116k.(6/5,2014) (SOLD).
1999 Ford Ranger, Reg Cab, 2.5, 5 speed, 2WD, no AC, 150k (SOLD).

Last edited by modelageek; 02-16-2011 at 07:06 AM.