View Single Post

Old 02-14-2011, 09:44 AM
Rocket Scientist

Send a message via AIM to turbo
Default Re: Cigarette lighter specs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post

The entire context of his actual question references exactly what I and everyone except you answered. Everyone else in this thread got it right and you're the only one here that got it wrong so you should probably stop now. Obviously you misinterpreted it, big deal, who cares. But trying to defend yourself like that in the face of being blatantly wrong is just making you look like an ass.
...in other words, you cannot find anywhere in the original question where the poster asked about anything other than the cigarette lighter device, and so you've resorted to name-calling instead of admitting that you cannot properly read and interpret the English language; and you call me an 'ass'. Your parents should be so proud of you.

also, while you're off in your own little magical world of make-believe physics and ad-hoc mis-interpretation of the English language, please explain to us how (exactly) you measure current in an open circuit with no load (a cigarette lighter socket without a cigarette lighter element installed is an 'open circuit', and the lighter element is the 'load').

As for calling me names, I invite you to do so in-person, face-to-face, and we'll "talk". My address is easily obtainable.

Modifications
Summit 3" Body Lift
31x10.50 A/T tires
Explorer overhead console
Explorer auto-dim mirror
Explorer auto-headlights
Aux1 & Aux2 inputs on factory AM/FM/CD/Cassette
Door-dinger silencer button
Seamless retractable roof and passenger-side ejection seat with steering wheel mounted controls and safety interlock