View Single Post

Old 02-13-2011, 02:41 PM
Blinded by the light

Send a message via AIM to FireRanger
Default Re: Petition to Bring the Global Diesel Ranger to America

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshcougar View Post
If you took even ten minutes to do some basic Internet research, you'd see I have a pretty good idea of what I'm talking about.

Haters gonna hate. The worst that happens is nothing, which is what will happen anyway. I like this truck. I want this truck. And it pisses me off that Ford is going to sell a vehicle everywhere else in the world except here at a time when fuel prices are steadily creeping upwards.

Don't care? Don't sign it. At least I'm trying.
- I don't care how much "internet research" you've done. You're still wrong and you're still clueless. Ford Motor Company has real research to consider in their global decisions. You must really think highly of yourself if you feel you're so much smarter than they are about themselves.

- I don't hate. And if you want to sound smart, you shouldn't use the word hate to describe anyone who disagrees with you, especially when you're incorrect to begin with. I've never owned anything but a Ranger my whole life. Yes, it is sad. But there's a lot more at play here than you and the fanboys who think its better than sex.

- At least you're trying to do what exactly?? Waste people's time and act like you have a clue what you're talking about? You sound like someone who's mad about a change in World of Warcraft or something.

How to: Aux light wiring, relays, & fuses
Info: 300+ intake threads here on FRF
Info: HID Projectors
How To: NO HEAT Troubleshooting Guide